Friday, February 4, 2011

I've been a bad blogger


Well, once again, I have been a really bad blogger. I am so guilty of reading other people's blogs regularly, but I have neglected my own. I have no good excuses. I thought I might share an update on our family.

Mackenzie is 5 1/2!! She is in Pre-k and loves it! I have watched her blossom this year. She loves her school, teacher, and her friends. She has also started Scottish Highland Dancing. She has been doing that since August. I am really proud of her. It is quite difficult to learn, but she really loves doing it. She has had two performances so far. Maggie even gets to sit in on class until she turns 4 and is able to start taking lessons. Mackenzie loves to ride her bike and dress up. She also loves to do anything crafty!

Maggie is now 3 1/2. She also goes to Mother's Day out twice a week, although she is not as enthused as Mackenzie is about going to school. She is spunky and loves her big sister.

Dewayne has been super busy working. Although it may not seem like it to him, it is a blessing to have alot of work right now. You can check out his work at Quest Systems

I am still plugging away at home. I stay busy though. I am going to try and focus more this year on Tilly Bird Designs

I am really gonna try and do better with this! :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a slacker! :o) I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship. You are a ray of light to me when I need it the most. I am truly greatful. BTW...you don't want to know what we eat around here...nothing but junk FO REAL!

Unknown said...

Amy...i love to read your blogs dear friend....sorry that i did not get you called back...after i txtd you i finally got home and it was just one thing after another...looking forward to seeing you again soon:)