Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been a long time....and my workout playlist

WEll, hello there!! Yes I know it has been way too long. No good excuses, just been lazy. We had a great Thanksgiving. My dad, brother, and I ran the Boulevard Bolt on Thanksgiving morning with about 8500+ people! It was great. After not running in some time, I did not too shabby. So I am now back being motivated to get in gear. My ultimate goal will be the Counrty Music 1/2 marathon in April. So I have some work ahead of me, but I really want to do it!! I thought I might post my running/workout playlist. Any of your ideas would be appreciated- I am always looking for great music to run to!

In no particular order:
Glee:
Marry You
Forget You
Gives You Hell
Somebody to Love
Don't Go Breaking my heart
Halo/Walking on sunshine
Start ME UP/Living on a prayer
Gold Digger
Don't Stop Believing
Any Way you want it

Evacuate the Dance floor- Cascada
Bulletproof- La Roux
Rockafeller Skank- Fatboy Slim
Umbrella- Rhianna
SOS- Rhianna
Breaking Dishes- Rhianna
Let's Get it started- Black Eye Peas
I Gotta Feeling- BEP
Rock that Body- BEP
Tik Tok- Ke$ha
Blah Blah Blah- Ke$ha
Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne
Break your Heart- Taio Cruz
Nothin but a good time- POison
Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
Just Dance- Lady Gaga
Choose Life- Trainspotting Soundtrack
California Gurls- Katy Perry
Hot & Cold- Katy Perry
It Takes Two- Rob Base
Tainted Love- Soft Cell
Footloose- Kenny Loggins

No comments: