Monday, March 29, 2010

What are you gonna eat this week?

I generally try to plan menus for each week. I do this because I get to dinnertime and either don't feel like using my imagination at all, can't pry a certain 2 yr old off my leg, or I am just in a rut, or I really just don't care. So, here is a sample of what we're having for dinner this week. Please share your menus- I really need some help getting out of our usuals!!

Mon- Roast Beef Sandwiches with steamed broccoli and baked french fries. (we had this last week and it was great! Just take some deli roast beef, throw it in a saucepan with some seasoned beef broth and heat it for a few minutes. Heat your oven to 350, place the roast beef on some sub buns, top with provolone cheese and bake for about 5 minutes. Use the leftover broth as your "au jus" sauce). Yummy!!

Tues- salad

Wed- Baked Potatoes, steamed veggies

Thurs- Cheese and chicken quesidillas with refried beans

Fri- Frozen Pizza (we like Red Baron),and veggies and dip and/or salad

Sat- grilled cheese and tomato soup

Sun- Baked chicken, marinated in hawaiian marinade, rice, grilled pineapple (on the George Foreman), and steamed veggies

(Yes, that's alot of steamed veggies, I know)

Look forward to hearing your menus.....

No comments: