Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just some randomness

Today am I am going to meet with a tax attorney. Not holding out much hope, but it's worth a shot... I guess... depending on how much he charges. Dewayne says if he costs $500 in order for us to save $500 on these stupid taxes, it is well worth it. As you can figure, that really doesn't save us any money. His theory, however, is that at least we can stick it to the IRS. I am not sure that will really hurt the IRS's feelings, but it might make us feel better. He announced to me the other day that his mission in life is to now stick it to the IRS every and any chance he gets. I agree! The girls are both suffering from colds. Unrelated, They have missed a million days of preschool, that only meets 2 times a week. Gotta love snow days! I have eaten way too many assorted chocolates in the past 3 days, really way too many. It is embarrassing. I am on the hunt for a good all-purpose all-natural cleaner. Any suggestions? Itried the half vinegar/ half water solution. Not a big fan. Works well, but I can't deal with the smell. Flashbacks of this summer when we had 3 billion fruit flies and we set out cups of vinegar to lure them to thier death. Oh, and this just makes me laugh....(Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the page to pause the background music, so you can hear the video).

No comments: