Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Frustrated

Today I am just frustrated. I have had 3+ days of girls screaming at each other, not listening to me, being totally rowdy. Yesterday they had a SMACKDOWN over play-doh Lock Ness monsters we made as we were talking about Scotland. Honestly I don't even know what started the whole melee, but it ended with Maggie ripping in two Mackenzie's Nessie. Let me tell you, there was a whole lot of drama over that! And today they have been banned from sitting on the couch because they can't seem to obey the rules such as no jumping, no running, etc!!

On top of that, there seems to be something wrong with our Jeep, again!!! Yes I know it is awesome to have no car payment, but the "curse of the Cherokee" as I call it is getting rather old. Every few months there is some kind of rinky dink problem with this stupid vehicle that ends up costing us. I am OVER IT!!!

Please say a little prayer for me toady! :)

No comments: