Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome! I wanted to start this blog to keep in contact and update our friends and family that we don't get to see or talk to regularly. Things have been busy in our household. Our two sweet girls, Mackenzie and Maggie, keep us on our toes for sure. Mackenzie, for sure an old soul, is bright and charming. At 3 years old she already has a career path as a lawyer. I think this girl can argue her way out of anything! She also has a memory like a steel trap, which will come in handy for her I am sure of. Then there's Maggie. At almost 18 months she is full of spunk. She has a smile that will light up a room and a laugh that will melt your heart. These girls are the center of our world. To say we are blessed is an understatement. I count it such a privilege to be their mommy.

Dewayne is staying busy with his business, Quest Systems. I am so very proud of him for working on his own. Although it is tough at times, it is a blessing to work for ourselves. I am so grateful that I am able to stay at home with our girls. Some days are crazy, as anyone with preschoolers knows, but I treasure them.

No comments: